Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome to The Emerald City (Part 1 of 2 cont.)

I am pretty excited we got these pages worded and up here for you guys to take a look at! This book/dream is something Kevin and I have worked so long and hard to create. Even though we had so much going on in our lives we have always worked on the book and kept grindin. This is the next best thing to having a printed copy in my hands. Seeing the pages worded and the book nearly complete is hella exciting. I am pretty proud of both of us, and I am proud to be able to present to ya’ll to read, I think you’ll dig it.

The pages you see up here are kinda experimental in the wording, but we wanted to get them up. So if ya want to comment on them that would really be cool. Other than that we just kinda want to put em out there, have ya’ll take a look, and hear what ya think.

So I am back to the board to finish up pencils and inks on the third book. As you fellow artists know it takes a buttload of time to get a page turned out. So enjoy these pages and I look forward to hearing about what ya think of the story, the art, and the wording. We will put the next series up after the first 3 pages had time to marinate, then we will say some things about the scenes after hearing what ya ‘ll think. As always, thanks a lot for visiting and reading. We really appreciate it.

Jason

No comments: